Sunday, October 22, 2006

Addiction

I'm addicted! This time not only to the idiot box, I'm way over it. Maybe I just got used to not being able to watch TV for quite a while for I've been a nocturnal worker for almost a couple of months, no time for channel surfing and for the couch potato in me. All I do nowadays, is just sleep, eat, shop.. and did I mention sleep? I'm getting all the sleep that I needed. And I feel that I'm gaining weight now, I don't know if it's a good sign or not. Some says it is, but some also says it isn't. Geez, I don't know what to believe now. Anyway back to my addiction/s... I so like Debenhams store now, I like the designer brands they offer: Pineapple, Redherring, Rocha.John Rocha, Jasper Conran, Star.. and a lot more! I'm so into Debenhams now, but not like my being 'into Kamiseta', it's my true love dude! Speaking of Kamiseta, my plans of having my own store will soon be realized! I'm openning my very own shop before the year ends. I'm working on it now. My second addiction... anything oatmeal. Whether oatmeal for for breakfast, lunch or dinner, oatmeal cookie, oatmeal soap... anything so long as it has oatmeal tattooed on it! Third, the High School Musical, I like the movie so much, I watched it a little more than 5 times I think. It's like my childhood favorite movie, the Sound of Music. I just love those kind of movies... musical. They are so lively! And I like the songs too, I mean the whole soundtrack of it. And basing on the number of times I watched it... you bet I memorized the songs by now. And lastly the newest addition to my addiction? Fruit juices! I'm sort of into a fruit juice diet, I can't really live with the fruit only diet literally so I just made it to an 'eat-anything-but-with-fruit-juice'


Reunited soon...

My mom's coming over for the first time to our new place in Mandaluyong on Tuesday... I'm excited to see her... I don't care if she'll go rant again on how I handle my finances... just the thought of her coming over makes me feel really good. Even better. She's like my comfort zone. I can't wait for her to arrive and for us to have our mother and daughter bonding.

Congratulations...

Kuya Red and K'Anne... They're not getting married, ok? They just got regularized. Way to go! Don't forget our treat!

Holidays...

Yay! Christmas is coming... and I can already feel the cool breeze of December... Christmas decors are visible almost everywhere... I sooo lurve christmas... it's the time of the year that everyone's got a reason to be happy. For the obvious reason... But it also means... spending... spending time with family and friends... and spending money for christmas presents. But it's ok, as my BIG sistah puts it 'it's like sharing our blessings..'. Can't wait for christmas to come! But before that, I have the next couple of days as my rest days... a reason to be happy!

My LSS' at the moment...

What I've Been Looking For
(from the movie High School Musical.. I love both versions.)

It’s hard to believe
That I couldn’t see
You were always there beside me

Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me

This feeling’s like no other
I want you to know

I’ve never had someone
that knows me like you do
The way you do
I’ve never had someone
as good for me as you
No one like you

So lonely before
I finally found
What I’ve been looking for
diet. And it goes just fine with me, I don't feel so deprived and starved. I still get to eat anything that I want. How about you? Do you have recent addiction/s?

No comments: