Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 1 - Little Thankies

I've been planning on making a little list each day of the things that I am thankful for each day, I had the idea when I watched The Secret which was a couple of years ago. Then earlier today when I was doing my usual rounds of blog hopping, I noticed that one of the blogs that I've been following and haven't checked for about two weeks is making her "little graces" list each day, and with that I was inspired to start my own!

Day 1 - Little Thankies
  1. Spam! I don't know what's with Spam but I really love it.
  2. A gigantic jar of Nutella.
  3. August Rush ( I watched it again, really love the music)
  4. Ballet flats (I've been wearing stilettos for work for a week but today I chose flats)
  5. Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina (still reading it)
  6. Being able to watch 7 Pounds while at work. :)
So there goes my first day list, I am hoping I could kick this up for a month or forever!

No comments: