Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where You'd Go With an Unlimited Budget?

Ok so I had a similar post about 2 years ago, but if you read it, it's quite different. It was more of a fantasy, although having an unlimited budget is still a fantasy and a far out concept for me as of the moment. (But you wait and see! Hahaha!) Anyway, let's stick to the subject... If I have an unlimited budget where'd I want to go?

Only the circumstances have changed, I'm a gazillionaire now, not a jumper, so it'll be hard for me to just jump from one place to another in a matter of seconds let's be realistic here people. And since I'm a gazillionaire, I don't have to work a day in my life, and I have all the time in this world to travel, shop, eat, sleep and repeat.

So I would probably stay in Italy for a couple of months, I'll visit Rome, the Vatican, Milan, Florence, and Tuscany. I'll pull an Eat Pray Love stunt but only the EAT part. And of course a lot of shopping! And maybe find myself a hot Italiano!

I chose Italy because it's a country where my two loves are very famous: fashion + food. And no sane person would say no to a 2 month stay in Italy only doing shopping, eating, and doing whatever tourists do.

No comments: