Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm in love...





... with cardigans!


I've been in love with them since I had my first one. I got it back in high school, it was given to me by my maternal grandmother. It was so pretty that my mom and I shared it, we took turns wearing it! And up to now, I'm still addicted to cardigans, not just cardigans but to jackets in general. It's not like I get cold easily because I live in Manila where the temperature gets hotter than a sauna sometimes. Its just that cardigans/jackets add oomph to a really boring outfit! And I can just wear a plain tank top to work, granting that I have a cardigan on. It can turn a very casual outfit to something, business-y, and it can also turn a formal/cocktail dress to something casual! 

Cardigans are very versatile! So, to prove a point I made these looks from looklet.com. Honestly, I wasn't thinking of proving a point while making these looks, I just needed something to do to kill time. ☺

Anyway, here are the 3 looks I made using the trusty cardigan that I love.



A sparkly skirt and top is toned down by the cardigan to make it look casual, you can wear it to work or to the mall, then if you want to have a few drinks at a bar near the office just take off the cardigan and you're good to go!


You can getaway wearing a tank top to the office with a cardigan on. I use this trick when I can't think of anything to wear. I just put on a top, skinny jeans and cardigan and voila you have a smart casual look!


And the last look, you can wear it to a weekend getaway! Admit it, the outfit is just not complete without the cardigan, right?

So there you go... these are just some of the reasons why I love cardigans!

No comments: