Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What's my Fortune?

I check my horoscope daily, not that I put my life on the care of some phone applications but I just kind of got used to it. So today, I checked my "fortune" as I always do and here's what it told me:


DailyHoroscope for Aries
Oct 3 2011

You may be wondering why you should bother trying - or rather, trying again - to reach an important goal. You have tried before, probably more than once, and you have not been successful. You are probably feeling sorry for yourself, and figuring that it just isn't meant to be. But did you know, Aries, that the first Harry Potter book was rejected at least a dozen times before it went on to enjoy explosive success? You've been knocked down, but it's time to get back up. Keep on trying.

Copyright (c) DailyHoroscope.

This is exactly what I'm feeling right now. Freaky or just pure coincidence but this totally makes sense. I've already planned on giving up on this thing that i've been going to and through. But I realized that I should just try all over again, even if it means another failure. Who knows, I might have my luck on the next try.


No comments: