Friday, September 26, 2014

Rant Post


Everyone is either getting married or getting pregnant, and I am getting a massive headache over these things. I am nowhere near jealous of these people, I love my life as it is, thank you. What's giving me the headache are the people who keeps on bombarding me with questions about stuff, these kind of stuff. I don't get affected easily, but I drew the line when majority of the people you meet are asking you these questions.

I know I told this half a decade ago, but since then nothing much have changed. Really. Not my outlook in life, not in my five-year plan. The constant change in my life is my hairstyle, and the most drastic of it all is quitting my first job (which lasted for seven years by the way) with no back-up plan whatsoever. I dove head first with my eyes closed, good thing I had my family to back me up.

With every thing that's happening (and not happening) in my life right now. I am contented and satisfied, I feel like I don't need anything more. I have my family who's always willing to move mountains FOR me and my friends who are also willing to move mountains WITH me. I have a full time job that I am starting to fall in love with again, plus I get to work with people that I actually like and love. Also I am living my dream! But, I won't drop details for now, I will get in to it on another blog post.

So to all the people asking me about marriage and kids, my reply is that "People are more interested in asking me why I'm single over asking me out". So, if you have nothing else to ask just please shut it. 

No comments: