Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My 21st is Dunzo


As what the title of this post says, my 21st is finally dunzo. It's official. I am now on my 22nd year on this planet, but as always I don't really feel that I am again a year older. Feels like nothing :p. I am not asking or hoping for any present this year, just being with friends and people that matters to me is all that matters. Oops, did I just say that I'm not asking? Yeah, I did but if you have something for me it's ok, I mean very ok. I only have one wish for my birthday this year is for my daddy(my lolo) to have better health and a longer life.

For two consecutive years, I've been welcoming my birthday by being over 24-hours awake. It's like beginning to be a birthday tradition for me. I am sleepless on my birthdays! I haven't slept for more than an hour since Monday afternoon. Fortunately, I still have the energy to type some stuff here, but I really don't think about what I type. I just type everything that comes to my floating mind.:p This is like a floating birthday post. I know I am getting nowhere, so I better stop this. Anyway, for those who greeted me thank you and for those who haven't... you still have 23 hours to greet me. I'll be waiting...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: