Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm Back!

It's been three days since I sailed in here. My supposedly 10-days off was extended due to some reasons, also because of the holy week. Yeah, we had3 non-working days last week! And it's really great because it's the first time that we took off from work during the lent season.

My vacation was great, I met new friends while aboard the boat bound home, met my family and friends again. I had a great time in Margos. I don't want to write here all the things that I did because I could go on for days with my list. Just to sum everything that I/we did = Fun!

It's just 6 days before my birthday, I don't wish for material things anymore. I just want my dad(my grandfather) to have a longer life and great time on his birthday too.

Here are some pictures of my family:











No comments: