Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lipstick Jungle ad Dates

It's Saint Valentine's Day, but no I won't be posting about Valentine blues, I had enough of it. Today the world is overflowing with mushiness and cheesiness combined. Wait, is there any difference between the two?

Anyway, I'm making this entry not because I have all the time in this world, but because I noticed that I haven't updated my little blog for quite a while, also I'm waiting for Lipstick Jungle to buffer. It's not that I'm a fan of the show, but because of the writers' strike there's nothing left on internet TV that I haven't watch yet aside from this show. So I thought of giving it's pilot episode a shot. I'm not going to make some sort of review for this show because I have only watched the first 3 minutes of it. Our connection is unusually slow today.

By the way, I have a post-Valentine date. It isn't a romantic date though, it's a group date and I bet my life that it is way cooler! This date is comprise of 2 guys and 4 gals, the Crazy MIS Buddies! After a few group dates, Sir Wilson, our IS supervisor before is finally joining us and we are all so excited about it.

We're going to watch a movie, have dinner and maybe at the same time watch the pyro olympics. I am super excited about our date. I always look forward to our get-together coz as always it is so much fun and very spontaneous.

Anyway, need to get back to Lipstick Jungle, and maybe get some sleep after watching it. I haven't slept since last night because of work (as always).

Happy Valentine's everyone! And happy birthday to Kris, John and Heart. (feeling close, i remembered them 'coz I'm hearing Boy and Kris on the background)

No comments: