Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year Update

It's been a year since the last time I was here. Yeah, it's already 2009 so there. I wouldn't dish about how I spent the holidays because I can't really remember all the details because I was either asleep or drunk! Just kidding (although partially true). But I'm certain of one thing... it was one of the best holidays of my life, I swear!

Anyway, I already got back to work a week ago but it's just now that I felt updating this blog since it's really outdated. This year I won't make any resolutions because I am also certain that I won't be able to live with it for the whole year. SO it just make sense that I just don't make any promises to others and to myself, specially. But new year's resolution aside I am or I will try to be always on time for work. Six working days have gone by and I only had one tardy and it was only a minute! Woohooo! I am doing great so far. I am also trying my best to stay fit and healthy so now for lunch break I am only going to have 2 packets of soda crackers and water. I think I still sounded like making my new year's resolution... Anyway, it doesn't matter because I didn't sign any contract regarding these.

By the way, I just finished reading
Amy Tan's Saving Fish From Drowning and I like it! It's fun and funny! :) And I just watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button today and it really made me cry. I hate you Brad and Cate you made me cry and look at my eyes now! They are so puffy! I like the screenplay, better than Fitzgerald's short story. The film made me realize that we don't have to judge a person because of his/her decisions because at the moment it might hurt us and feel really bad about life but in the future we'll realized that what we thought a bad decision was a great decision after all.

So there... I hope you'll watch the movie and read the book that I have just watched and read.

No comments: