Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dream, Dream, Dream

I have this recurring dream for the past 3 days. I'm always someplace where I've never been in real life. At first, the setting was in a forest, with foliages, and waterfalls, the place reminds me of the waterfalls in Puerto Rico where they filmed Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. Then there's this guy, I don't know who he was because I can't see his face but I'm pretty sure he was a guy. He held my hand and ushered me near the falls, his touch felt so warm and safe. I felt like I know him forever and.. hate to say this but I felt like I love him. I can feel a connection between us. We never got to the falls because I woke up.

The second dream, we met again, in a beaten path on a cliff. This time I can almost see his face, just almost but I never got to see it. We talked about the things that we saw along the way, his voice doesn't sound familiar but I know that I could trust him. When we reach the top of the cliff he told me to stay close to him, because somewhere along the climb I know I told him that I have fear of heights. Then my alarm went off and I woke up again.

And in the third dream, I was on a secluded beach. I saw someone parasailing, and I knew that it was him again. I don't know how he did it but after I blinked he was right beside me. He told me that a little sunshine does me good. He asked if I want to go sailing with him or just lay on the sand. I said that I'd love it if we'll just stay on the hammock tied between the two coconut trees. He let me stay in the hammock, and I fell asleep (in the dream). Then my alarm went off again. Damn this alarm.

So last night, I decided not to set my alarm because there's a part of me that wishes to see him again and maybe see his face too. Lucky me, I didn't dream of him last night and I was almost late for work because I overslept, and because some pathetic loser DID NOT SET HER ALARM.

No comments: