Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dare Day 1

It's already November and as I backtracked all my blog entries I only made a total of 21 as opposed to the 44 I had at this time of the year last year. It's not that I packed all my stuff up and lived in a cave, nor did I go backpacking in Mars. Blogging requires a lot of thinking but this doesn't necessarily means that all my posts made sense, it's just that tweeting is easier to do. Just spew words less than 140 characters and you're good to go. So I got into a dare with my friends that I'll be blogging every single day that I tweet. I'm not really sure if I'm up for this but the dare was already made so that left me with no choice.

And this is my first entry since the dare started, so please bear with the very sensible post that I'm making. I promise (again) I'll be better.

Sammie and Lexi are you happy now? Hahaha! Love you gels.

No comments: