Friday, June 25, 2010

Little Wish

I had this little wish 3 years ago but not until a few weeks back that it almost became a reality. Well, operative word is almost because as of the moment it's still not granted but I have a feeling that it will be... But I have this mixed feeling about it, half of my heart wants it so bad to realize right at this very moment but also half of my heart doesn't want it to come true and just stay a wish/dream forever. This wish as I've said is just a little wish, not really life changing. Wait. I take it back. Though little it is life changing. Never underestimate the butterfly effect. Anyway, I really wanted it to come true that's why I wish for it on the first place, but when it almost happened I wished that it wouldn't just yet. I just can't grasp the thought of it coming true, because I wouldn't have anything to look forward to. I admit this wish is what keeps me going and what keeps me striving for some even bigger dreams. So I know the big guy up there is a little confused , and I'm sorry for that.

I bet when I'll tell you what my wish is you'll raise your eyebrows up to the crown of your heads, so I might as well not tell you. It's just petty.. and when I say petty it's more petty than petty. Do I make sense to you? I'm not really sure, I'm quite floating these past few weeks. So, I'll let you know when I'm sane. ☺

No comments: