Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

It's officially the new year! It's the day of many firsts today, first day of the decade, year, and month: 1/1/11! I'm not really sure what to expect this year or the rest of this new decade. All I know is that I'm going to live it, period. I'm not really big on planning, or anything on that matter because I'm the worst when it comes to time management. I know I'm getting very redundant because I already posted my "new year" entry, its just that I feel like blogging today, only I have no idea what I'm going to say. Like it's the first time to ever happen (*rolls eyes), most of my posts here are just words salad. I think, and I spew words all over this little thing called blog. That's just the way I ran this blog ever since.

Anyway, I just thought about some old superstitions, they say that what you do on the new year's determines what the year will be for you. And with that I think I'm going to be celebrating for the rest of the year! We spent the night celebrating, we slept at 5AM this morning. We had a few drinks, played charades with my cousins, did karaoke and just exchanged old jokes that ironically never ran old. In short, we had the greatest time. So great that it doesn't bother me even if I only slept for 3 hours. Maybe the saying is true, that you don't feel tired when you love what you're doing and for me it's spending time with family.

I hope you all had a great new year's eve like I did and I still do. And I also hope that all of you are well, no accidents or whatsoever.

Happy new year from my family.

No comments: