Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wander Woman



Yes, I am a wanderlust, a citizen of the world! What I wanted to do this year is to travel even more. I know that it is not possible given the circumstances that I am currently in but still I wish that I'll be able to. 



I'm not sure what 2013 has in store for me but I don't worry a bit about it. I love the feeling of uncertainty. It's simple and easy: No Expectations, No Frustrations. I promised someone that I won't beat myself up anymore every time something happened. I will go easy on me this year, live each day. No plans, maps or whatsoever, I'm going where the road will take me. More leaps of faith. Letting go of the life I've planned for me.


And this my friends, is my ultimate wish! I wish I were a billionaire and be able to afford this. Someday....

No comments: