Monday, January 7, 2013

When I was Younger...



  • I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms. 
  • Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose. 
  • Slept with all my dolls as a child so none of them got offended.
  • Had that one pen with 4 colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once. 
  • Poured soda into a cup and acting like I were drinking coffee. 
  • The hardest decision was choosing which Nintendo game to play. 
  • Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leave because they’re taking too long.
  • Faked being asleep, so I could be allowed to play afterwards. 
  • Used to think that the moon followed the car, this applies to trees as well.
  • Watching two drops of rain roll down the window and pretending it was a race. 
  • The only ‘fake’ friends i had were invisible ones . 
  • I used to sing in the shower. (Now? I make life decisions in there now).
  • Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy. 


Bruised knees heals better than a broken heart.

Remember when we were kids and couldn't wait to grow up…what the hell were we thinking?

No comments: