Saturday, August 10, 2013

Conversations with Myself

I'm talkin' to myself in public, dodging glances on the train
And I know, I know they've all been talkin' about me
I can hear them whisper, and it makes me think
There must be somethin' wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinkin', somehow I've lost my mind – Matchbox 20, Unwell

The other day while I was on the train, on my way home, a brilliant idea came to my mind. Yes, it is brilliant because it IS my idea. I thought of making a blog series and it will be called “Conversations with Myself”. I actually do this all the time, I talk to myself like I talk to a really good friend. But often times these conversations take place in my mind, because it will be really awkward talking to yourself out loud, in public. It’s like telling the world that you’re crazy, which by the way I’m not (I’m just a little unwell).
So, in the coming entries of my blogsite you will bump into this series. Stay tuned.


P.S. I googled “Conversations with Myself”, and I came to know that Nelson Mandela has a memoir with the same name. Brilliant minds think alike. Hahaha!  

No comments: