Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This is My Religion

Day 26: Your religious beliefs

Religion is a sensitive topic not just for me but for most people as well. I was born and raised a catholic. I attend mass but not that often. I do pray especially when I need something. Admittedly, I'm not the perfect catholic woman. But growing up, I was the perfect catholic kid. I attended mass every Sunday, joined a Youth Camp (YFC). I was also used to praise and worship (household meetings) and bible studies. What happened after that? I don't know. Now I get to attend worship services for Victory church with my cousin and I'm also open in attending other religions' services. And it is more out of curiosity than choosing what religion I want to be in. I've already chosen my religion and I'm planning to stick with it till the ends of time.

1 comment:

jeune fille said...

Jesus did not come into this world to establish religion...Religion means people are bound to doctrines...that's religion...when adam and eve fall, they lost their relationship with God, not religion...its good thing to know you are curious, it is my prayer one day you will be able to hear God speak...faith comes from hearing the Word of God...religion is not an issue..

-Isabel-