Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ways to Win my Heart

Day 25: Ten ways to win your heart.

I'm not sure if I get to ten because I'm pretty much easy to please. I don't need much in life.

  1. That guy should be and must be human. These days you can never tell. Lots of pseudo humans have walked the face of the earth.
  2. He should be able to keep up with a conversation. I speak so fast and he should be able to keep up. 
  3. He should know how to loosen up and be crazy sometimes. I'm crazy so I want someone who won't judge my craziness.
  4. He must eat egg yolks. I don't eat egg yolks so I want someone who'll allow me to put the egg yolk on his plate and not judge me (again).
  5. A guy who loves to walk. Whenever I'm burn out, I walk. When I'm sad, I walk. When I'm full, I walk. When I'm happy, I walk. So pretty much I do a lot of walking.
  6. He must also accept that at times I just want to be left alone. I want my space. No, I value my space so much.
  7. He should not think that I love him less if I don't send him sweet nothings during the day. I'm not a fan of texting. Don't expect me to send you a text each time I do something (i.e. breathe, eat, drink, step, pee), I'll text you at the end of the day to let you know that I'm still alive and getting by with life.
  8. Someone who'll let me dress the way I want to. I know what is appropriate and not so no need to lecture me.
  9. Who will watch TV with me. And willing to stay on the couch with me the whole day.
  10. I love traveling, so I want someone who wants to travel with me. I don't want someone who'll be spending time worrying where I am because he can't be with me because he doesn't want to travel.
Note: If #7 is not applicable to you, then consider yourself lucky. You are one of the few that I make an exemption to. 


No comments: