Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Busy Me

During my rest days I did nothing but sleep. Last Sunday I slept at noon then I woke up the following morning. I can feel my back aching because of oversleeping I think. Then yesterday, I made myself useful and I tidied or place. And its clutter-free now! Yay! Thanks to me! Also after cleaning, I had my dose of reading, its a book called The Java Man, I must admit it was boring but I don't know what keeps me glued to it. Maybe because part of me expects or wants to read something good from it. Or maybe there would be a twist in the story. True, there's a twist in the story and that's the only thing that keeps me going with that book. For me, only a quarter of that book is worht reading... the rest? nah! Don't ask.. it only made me sleepy the whole time I was reading it

After reading the book, I switch to writing. I'm writing a fictional story, I already wrote the first few chapters of the story. I already have the plot in mind. the story is like a film that is shown in my head, it keeps rolling everytime I close my eyes. I so like this story, I have my heart and soul in it. If ever this will the longest composition I ever made.

Anyway, first working day of the week for me. And I'm pretty sure I got a very long week ahead of me. With all the training and campaign monitoring. But I know it pays to be good, so I'll be good! Hehehe Ciao.

XOXO

No comments: