Friday, November 10, 2006

Update

It's already November and I haven't updated my little blog since mom arrived. Anyway, I had a great time when mom was here, yeah she's left last Tue. We've got to visit our relatives when she was here and my brother and I were able to meet some of our second degree cousins. When mom was here I barely slept, we always have itineraries for the day. We go shopping, visit our relatives, go shopping again, dine out and any mother and daughter bonding you can think of. And it really felt good waking up and seeing her face. And also great to have her around because she we felt really pampered, she cooks for us and she helps or rather she keeps our place free of clutter. It was really great having her around, unfortunately she had to leave because she have work in the province. But it's still fine because we'll be seeing each other in a month's time. She'll be here before the holidays. We haven't decided yet as to where to celebrate the holidays but for sure the three of us will be together. Anyway we're still thinking about Santorini, Hongkong or Zamboanga as our holiday destination this year.

Ei, I'm forgetting an important news here... Sheina and I had been transferred from MIS to Technical department. We started last Tuesday here and so far so good. People here are also warm and friendly just like from our previous department.Our job now is not a database developer anymore, we are I dunno what to call it but I think we're most likely Dialer officers. Is there such thing? Hehehe.

oops .. we also had a seminar last Monday at the makati Shangrila. If you want to see our pictures you can view it here.

Anyway got to work, Ciao.

No comments: