Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Coffee Break

This morning Sheina and I planned on having a 'Tin and Shein's Day', we planned on having a movie marathon at my place, have dinner there and do some spontaneous bumming all afternoon. All were set. When I got home, I received an SMS from Sheina before reading her message I got this thought at the back of my head that maybe something came up and we won't be able to pursue with our plan. And I was right! She wrote in her message that we won't be able to do things as planned because Kuya Rod, our other dialer admin can't make it to work and Sheina needs to take over for his shift. Sigh. We were already excited and all of of a sudden somebody jinxed it! Arghhhh.... Grrrrr!!!! Anyway, so much of that, I just hope Kuya Rod's reason is 'reasonable' enough to ruin our day. Heheheh.

I watched
Its a Boy/Girl Thing this morning its a cute movie. Full of funny and hilarious scenes! Cute couple too. By the way have you imagined yourself stuck in a guy's body or if you're a guy, the other way around? I just did. But I can hardly imagine how will I put up with it, like me (in a guy's body) drooling over a guy. People will think that I'm a fag! I'm ok with the clothes but I still love seeing myself in a girl's clothing. Though there are pros too being in this situation like being able to use the guy's locker room and bath (can you imagine the whole scenery in there?:p), being able to talk to them and all. But still those won't convince me... I'm a girl and will always be one. Oh crap, enough of this switching bodies thought. I'm not making sense anymore.

Ei, people out there if you are one of those coffeeholics (is there such a word?) drop by at any Starbucks nearest to you later at around 10AM-12NN, they're giving out free 12 oz coffee for their
'Coffee Break'. I would love to have a free coffee later but I can't stay that long, I need to sleep because I still have work come night time. Waaaaahhhhh another reason to cry. And because of that I'm planning to write to Starbucks.

"Dear Starbucks,I so HATE you!!!LOVE,Tin" ----Hahaha (I know I've earned 3-corny-points for this)

To all of us who can't make it to Starbucks' coffee break tomorrow, boohooo! Sorry, we still have next year... plan ahead, make sure you're free for the coffee break next year! And to all the others who can, boohoo to you too! May you be caffeine-overdosed. Hahahaha. Am I being mean or what? Just kidding though! May you all have a good time!


No comments: