Wednesday, March 21, 2007

One of the Longest Days

I can say that today is one of the longest days of my life. First, I went to work, after work this morning I went home, then me and my brother went shopping for stuff as 'pasalubong' for our family back in the province. I can say that it was like my first dreadful shopping experience. We've been literally running around, going up and down the stairs, went to three malls and stopped by at almost every shop we could see. I never thought that shopping would be this dreadful. I felt like the veins of my legs will explode any minute because of the walking/running we made. We didn't even have the chance to rest for even a while. We were so out of time, I need to be home by 6 since Sheina and I planned to watch a movie in our place and have dinner there too. Luckily before my veins thought about exploding we were able to buy everyone's 'pasalubong' and at long last, after fifty golden years we were finally heading home! What a relief!

When we got home my brother started unpacking our shopping bags and was like sorting it. I didn't feel like helping out, I was too exhausted to even lift a finger. I flopped down on my bed and was able to take a nap for about 10 minutes when my brother started screaming (well, it was like talking but just louder than the usual) that Sheina's already waiting for me at the place where I'm going to meet her. I quickly woke up and checked my phone but to my dismay it was just one of his pranks. I didn't react to his little prank, which is kinda surprising of me maybe because I was really too tired to argue. After twenty minutes or so I decided to go to to the place where Sheina and I agreed to meet. She was already there when I got there. After that we went to buy dinner since my cook (my brother) is exhausted too. After that we went to our place, we watched
The Lake House, had dinner with occasional chats, then went back watching the movie. When the movie ended we decided to watch something else to pass the time and Sheina suggested that we watch The Hills season 2 episodes 1-10, but we didn't really finished watching the 10 episodes because it was getting a little late and Sheina needs to be home before 11 because she still have work later at 5:30AM. And after she left I went rummaging my closet and decide on what stuff I'm going to bring in going home.

I just finished sorting out my clothes but still not decided on what to bring, I still need to have an elimination round later I think... But before I do so, I decided on blogging first.:p I just want to blab about what happened today and I can't seem to ward off the travel bug in me. I AM JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT GOING HOME AND NOT TAKING THE PLANE after a half a decade. It is just less than 24 hours before we board the ship, the ship's ETD is 8:45PM that means we need to be there on or before 7:00PM and that's only 18 hours and a half! I am so so excited to meet everyone back there.

I am kinda sleepy now, I've been awake for 28 hours and a half, I better be doing the elimination round of the stuff I'm going to bring with me on the trip home later. Good night everyone err good morning! :p Wish us a safe trip tomorrow. Ciao.

No comments: