Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thinking Way Too Hard


Hi Everyone! I know it's been ages since I last updated this little 'blogspot', its just that my hands were tied-up for the past weeks. I've been busy with... actually I don't know what I've been busy about. :p Hahaha I just remember something, there was this call that I got. It was from a girl telemarketer, she asked me if I am a citibank credit card holder and I said yes and she went on with her spiel, trying to sell something. I cut her off without being rude before she'll get me into buying a cellphone with vacuum cleaner and told her "Miss I know that you are only doing your job, but I should say that I don't really have time, my hands are quite tied-up today" and guess what she said? "Maam, ano po ba nangyari sa hands n'yo?" She really made my day, because of her comment I was laughing so hard, and I was able to wear a smile the entire day despite my toxic work.

Anyway, nothing much happened to me. Just the usual work-home routine. I wasn't able to go out with friends nor go malling or just anywhere, I was like possessed by my room, I don't feel like leaving it, aside from going to work of course, which is mandatory. And speaking of work, every thing's fine. I wasn't able to leave the company I've been working for for the past year and a half. I'm thinking about a career shift but seriously I still don't know what 'path' I'm going to take. Last week I asked my brother if he came to the point where he knows what he wants to do for the rest of his life, because I'm way far that stage. And he said that I don't need to worry 'coz I'm not the only person who feels that way, he shares the same sentiments and maybe there are lots of others out there too. He's been working for about five years now, he's been switching jobs, but he's still not sure of what he really wants to do for the rest of his life. I've been through three different jobs (same company) but none of those made me feel that I want to do that certain job for the rest of my life.

Though I don't want to pressure myself, but I can't help but think about it most of the time. Do you think I was just trying so hard? You can't blame me, its plain and simple I don't want to end up miserable doing things that
are not really the things I want to do and regretting things I should have done. God I'm only (turning) 22 but I've been thinking a lot! I'm not really a planner but that thought really hit me big time. And makes me want to plan the future ahead. I'm planning on going back to school and study something different and I mean way far different from IT. I'm considering art, but what kind of art? Music? Fashion design? Fine arts? The heck, no one told me that planning the future could be this hard. Hmnn... but I think music should be taken off the list, so that left me with two choices. I must say I really need a break to think about stuff. I'm planning on taking off from work last week of this month... Its sort of getting away and thinking kind of thing for me. Because when I'm just around work, my thinking doesn't make sense sometimes, unfair, and biased.

Anyway, I'll be working 10 nights straight then I'm off to my much awaited vacay! Hope you guys have a great summer. And its almost my birthday don't forget to send me your your gifts! :p I just love presents!

Oh, I almost forgot I want to greet 'my friend' a happy birthday. I won't name names because he might make a big deal out of this greeting. CLUE: He's one of those unrequited love that I had experienced, and his birthday is sometime this week? :p

No comments: