Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Year, New Rumors

It's only 17 days after the year 2008 started but so many things happened to me, to us! I won't say that this year will be a tough year, but a really challenging one! But I am hopeful that I'll make it through. "I can make it!" that would be my mantra for the year 2008.

Actually 2008 started great for me. I was able to spend New Year's with my family and all my 4 cousins (excluding me and my brother of course) at my hometown, and was able to meet some of my high school friends. I was also able to go swimming with my family and friends. I really had a great time, not after the day we left for Manila. There was this situation that kinda went out of hand because of those stupid rumors and rumormongers! I never thought that the people of our little town are that shallow! As in super! They put meaning to everything that you do and even the things that you weren't able to do! I love my town, believe me I really do but I just hate those rumormongers. I don't live in the Upper East side, but we have not just one but a handful of gossip girls/guys in our town. That's the price of living in a small town. I can think of a slogan for my town now... "Margos... a small town with big drama!". Oh my god, these are the side effects of watching too much TV!

Anyway, I'll tell you something later... when I have time. And I would ask for your opinion.. Ciao.

No comments: