Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Promise, I'll Be Better

I am so getting worst at this! I used to post a minimum of three entries a month but now, I am down to one post per month. And since my friends and I had a conference yesterday over YM, in the middle of our conversation I asked them for suggestions on what topic I should write about here. And this was how our conversation went:

Friend1: Tin, why don’t you write about the things you’ve been doing the past week/s.
Me: Hmmnnn…
Friend2: Yeah, and tell them that all you did was sleep, eat, work, and google.
Me: Friend2, you made it sound that my life is so boring…
Friend2: Oh c’mon, you’re life is not boring, because you don’t have a life!
Me: Aww, that hurts.
Friend1: Kinda true, you know.
Friend3: How about you write something about your work since it’s what you always do?
Me: I would love to, but would you like to read about long idle time, no more leads, checking quota restriction, IVR not connecting…
Friend1: What are you talking about?
Me: See? That’s what I mean!
Friend3: Please spare us the “technicalities”
Me: Ideas friends!
Friend1: Why don’t you write about how is it being single?
Me: Friend1, you’ve been my friend for like forever, and you all know that I’ve been single for so long. So long that I don’t even remember how is it being in a relationship.
Friend2: You are so right, Tin! You can not write about that.
Me: You’re not helping, at all… wait… why don’t I post what we just talked about here?
Friend3: And publish our names?
Friend2: You can’t do that, you can never let your readers know that you have mean friends!
Me: Can’t I?
Friends1: I don’t mind… coz I think you don’t have that many readers though. But will you at least keep us anonymous?
Me: Fine! Fine!

So there goes my conversation with my friends, though they are mean sometimes (I mean often times) I still love them. Because they always tell me things what others won’t.


P.S. I promise I would post a sensible entry one day. Just keep hoping! :p

No comments: