Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is April 17, a day before the big 23rd! I'm posting this entry because I may not be able to go online for a few days. I have mix emotions for my upcoming birthday. I am happy because my mom's here, and it'll be the first time that we'll be celebrating my birthday together after 3 years and I'm also quite sad because it's also the first time in 3 years that my brother won't be here with me on my birthday. It's really weird because I have this half of me that's so happy, and other half that isn't.

Like I've said it's just a day before my birthday but I have no plans yet on how I'm going to celebrate it, but most likely I would celebrate it with my mom, my cousin Don and few close friends on the 18th. I would have a separate celebration though for my officemates and my closest buddies from work some time after my birthday.

I really don't have a wish list, because if I do make one and I won't get the things that I've wished for I'll just end up frustrated. So, I don't really wish for anything on my birthday except for good health for me, and my family. Oh, I have a little wish too... I'm wishing that my father would greet me on my birthday, an SMS would do. :)

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone! And I'll see you when I see you. Ciao. :)

No comments: