Sunday, April 6, 2008

Creating an Exciting Life


After a couple of weeks, I'm back to blogging! To tell you the truth, these past 2 weeks I wasn't living my life, it seemed like I was living other person's life. I was being carefree and careless at the same time. I don't know what got into me, I really don't want to dig deeper but all I know I was enjoying every second of it. It also helped me coped with the truth that my brother and I lead different lives now, on different time zones. I am happy for him though, I support his decision of leaving the country and the life that he had always known.

And being away from my mom and now my brother gave a me different perspective in life. And from now on I have a new mantra "I will. Today". I know you've heard that line from the newest Petron ad, but it really helps. Also as I was visiting hemmy.net (one of the sites that I frequently visit), I saw on one of it's daily links' entry about a blog called the positivity blog. The blog is so helpful to me, and the blog reflects my "I will. Today" mantra. And they're latest post is about 7 tips on how to create an exciting life. And I really find it helpful. The 7 tips are as follows:
  1. Whatever you believe, you are right. “He can who thinks he can, and he can’t who thinks he can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.”
  2. Push your limits. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
  3. Don’t wait for inspiration or the right moment. “Inspiration exists, but it has to find us working.”
  4. Act. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” “Action is the foundational key to all success.”
  5. Ask the right questions. “Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not.”
  6. See the hidden beauty by not judging. “If only we could pull out our brain and use only our eyes.”
  7. It’s not too late. “Youth has no age.”
And if you want the whole write-up about these 7 tips you should visit the entry in the positivity blog.

I am almost turning a year older, so I would like to apply these to start anew and who wouldn't want to create an exciting life, raise your feet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tnx for sharing the link sa positivity blog tin,^_^

Kriann said...

you're most welcome kai! :)