Saturday, August 30, 2008

This Way is My Way

Neuroses? Let's see... I don't think I have one. So, bye.

Wait! I do! But I can only think of few! Good for me!

First stop: I don't let anybody read nor touch any of the books or magazines that I haven't read or scanned, even if he's Josh Duhamel or Zac Efron. No chance guys. I have my rules.

Second: I eat pizza upside down, my reason? To savor the toppings better! Geesh can I have a better reason than this?

Third:
I don't get up before my alarm, even if it's 6:58 and my alarm's set at 7:00 I won't bother getting up. I know what alarm clocks are for and I let it do it's job.

Fourth:
I don't take the firsts and last shots of alcoholic drinks, I feel like it'll make me drunk, which is just psychological but I don't care because I'm psycho.

Fifth: It's hard for me to think of books or TV characters merely as fictional characters. For me, they are real and I even dream of being friends with them.

I know, I'm kind of freaking you now... but this is real. This is me.

1 comment:

jeune fille said...

on the third...

wow ha...sounds like it was me...ngano mo-bangon man ko nga wa pa nitingog ang alarm? gihimo ang alarm clock para pukawon ko, dili para akoy mopukaw sa alarm clock...hahaha...