Friday, August 22, 2008

Too Happy to be Sad

Screw the sad post below, I am too happy to be sad right now. I got the call that I've been waiting for, for like forever! I know I'm exaggerating again, but waiting for almost 3 weeks feels like forever to me, and besides I like to use the word. Anyway, this afternoon I got a call from an unknown number while I was napping, I didn't care to answer my phone suspecting it's from work, maybe they wanted to ask something or worst wants me to come to work earlier. So I didn't answer my phone and tried to sleep again. After my phone rang I regretted not answering it, what if that was the call that I've been waiting for? Then I remembered that I gave them two numbers so if it were the call that I've been waiting for maybe they'll call again through my other number. So I went back to sleep.

When I woke up, I had dinner, then showered after. As I was getting dressed for work my other phone rang and picked it up knowing that only my brother knows my other number and the caller that I've been waiting to call. And I was right! It was the call! I was really nervous at the same time excited. I was stuttering and blabbing maybe. I'm not really sure. All I know is that I'm on, on Monday.

I'll tell you about this call after Monday. I am really giddy and super excited right now.

I am now a fan of John Barrymore's quote "Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open."

1 comment:

BCS said...

I haven't encountered that quote before... it's very nice :).. I hope I did leave some doors open. hehehe...