Monday, March 28, 2011

It's about time

It's not April yet but I already got my first birthday present this year! When I got home from my Cebu trip last Saturday this little canister was waiting for me, it's from my brother. When he handed me the present it was wrapped in a National Bookstore bag, and he asked me to guess and I just couldn't make out what's inside the bag. I was excited and a bit disappointed. I didn't know what to feel, I kept racking my brains of what would be a nice present from National Bookstore that isn't a book, I thought of a pencil case but it's just way too small to fit even half of a pencil. And what will I do of a pencil case if ever it was a pencil case?


I studied the canister and that's when I saw the logo.


I hurriedly opened the canister, I think I almost ripped it off because I got really excited.


It's a watch! If you've met me you'll know that I'm not a watch person, I only wore one when I was in first grade when I just learned how to tell time. I need one to show off to my friends that I am capable of telling time. And when I was in high school when Baby G was a very big hit, and you'll look like a sore looser if you don't own one.



Anyway, my brother is also the same, he don't wear a watch. But he said that it's about time that we started wearing one.

I so love it kuya! The following day I had it fitted to my wrist and started wearing it.

No comments: