Saturday, March 5, 2011

Katie for Kamiseta

It's been weeks since I had my last post. I know I promised to blog often but again and again I fail. I suck. I know. I haven't been busy with anything, just the usual home-work-home routine. And because of that, there's nothing bloggable, everyday is just the same. Uneventful. And to prove that, I even have the same playlist playing for a week now, just 3 songs playing on the loop. In case you ask, these 3 songs are 1) I Won't Give Up by Jana Kramer 2) Broken Strings by James Morison and Nelly Furtado and 3) Only One by Alex Band. I know what you're all thinking "GET A LIFE". And just so you know, I AM TRYING TO! I just get sidetracked sometimes, by my bed. And you know how hard that is. Right? 

Anyway, I was bloghopping today and I found that Katie Holmes is the new face of Kamiseta. I've been a fan of the clothing line way before Alicia Silverstone became their endorser, so I was intrigued. I saw the photos and I must say that they made a good job making Katie look fresh and younger, much like her character Joey Potter on the defunct show Dawson's Creek. I know you don't live under a rock if you're reading my blog now, so I'm assuming that you've seen the way Katie dresses up, she's a high end fashionista, she's got a real expensive closet, a walk-in closet or house for that matter. And her daughter Suri's got 100x more expensive closet than I or most of us do. So I really am intrigued why she accepted the job, it's not like she's short on money because SHE'S TOM CRUISE'S EFFING WIFE!!! No, I'm not yelling, just trying to make a point here.




I'm too tired to think of reasons why she accepted the stint, so I'll just post the pictures. 











And FYI I like the shots. So unlike Katie the uptight, alpha female dresser.

No comments: