Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nikita

I have a new addiction. No it's not drugs. It's a not so new TV series called Nikita. I've seen the plugs of this show a thousand times while I watch my other teen drama addiction (Gossip Girl), I've been meaning to watch this show since it started late last year. But I didn't get to until just a week ago.

What I love about this show is that it's not a typical CW series. Yes, I watched almost all shows at CW, it's either I'm addicted to the network or I just have too much time to kill. Anyway, it's a kick-ass series, literally. The lead characters get to kick asses on a daily basis. Plus, the main character is a gorgeous woman, Maggie Q. And yes, she's one of my girl crushes, I'm even jealous that Lyndsy Fonseca who plays Alex gets to work with her. Hahaha! I'm such a typical fan. Don't get me wrong I don't hate Lyndsy, in fact I like her. I'm just plain jealous. She gets to work not just with Maggie but also my biggest high school crush Shane West. Who could ever forget Landon Carter from A Walk To Remember? 

The plot of the series is easy to follow, I think. Nikita was an agent of Division, a secret organization of the US government, so secret that you think they don;t exist. Yet they are very powerful, that they think they're gods who are capable of taking a life in a push of a button. Literally. I don't want to give some spoilers, just watch the show and you'll know why.




The gorgeous Maggie Q as Nikita



 I just can't help myself but post 2 pictures of her. :-)



Lyndsey Fonseca as Alex 



Shane West as Michael ♥




 Ashton Holmes as Thom (too bad they killed him)


 And Devon Sawa (remember Casper?) as one of Division's guardians

Also Melinda Clarke or better known as Julie Cooper from The OC also stars here. She's still a bitch, but she's the bitch that I love. Hahaha.

I'm just a little sad that I already finished all the 16 episodes and now CW series have all gone on a hiatus till next month. And you know how I feel about waiting. Anyway, guess I have no choice but to be patient.


Watch the pilot episode and you'll get hooked! Don't say I didn't warn you. :-)





No comments: