Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dear Samantha Brown


 


Will you be my friend? I know Finn Hudson clearly pointed it out on Glee that it's uncool to ask a person to be your friend. But I just can't help it, I REALLY WANT YOU TO BE MY FRIEND. (Can I put any more emphasis to my last sentence? ) I always wanted to be your friend, but I just recently had the confidence to ask you. You see, gaining confidence is not only the key but I also had to be a hundred percent sure that I want to be friends with you. I need to know that I'm not blinded by your celebrity status and the fact that you are the "girl with the best job in the world". Taking away those two things, I am pretty sure I still want to be your friend. I made a list on why I want to be friends with you. And I'll be making one too for why I don't want to.

REASONS WHY I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH SAM:
  • She always have the perfect hair; even when biking or walking on the beach. Why can't I have perfect hair like hers? Mine gets on my face every time.
  • She looks way younger than her age, maybe traveling does that to her? (But I on the other hand age a few years when traveling, especially when I'm paying.)
  • People she meets on her day job open  up their homes for her, even if they've just met her for a few seconds.
  • She's a great guest to their homes. (Hello she's televising their meeting and their homes?)
  • She's being offered food left and right, front and back. It makes me wonder where she puts all those food? She's got  nice bod.
  • Samantha Brown have GREAT WEEKENDS,
  • and we Asians are all under her spell, SAMANTHA'S ASIA (need I say more?)

REASONS WHY I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH SAM:
  • where would I send my mails? She's all over the world! 

I hope you're convinced now that I really, seriously, pinky swear want to be your friend.

Your future friend,
Kriann

PS If we ever become friends where should I send your friendship bracelet? But if not, is there a waiting list or something where I could sign up? :-)


No comments: