Saturday, November 19, 2011

Heart of Dr. Hart


 

Zoe: Why bother? Why bother go on a first date when I don't know how to be in a relationship?

George: Oh come on now, I hardly believe that is true.

Zoe: It is. When my boyfriend broke up with me, I didn't even really cry. And we were together for 6 years.

George: 6 years? Wow.. uhm that's a long time.

Zoe: Especially because I'm not sure that I ever even actually loved him.

George: Seriously?

Zoe: I thought I did, but we never had one night like Diane Keaton and Woody Allen in that movie. One night when we magically connected, bared our souls. 6 years, I never really let him in. I'm nearly 30 years old and I have never been in a real relationship. Something is just wrong with me.

George: Zoe.. Zoe you know everyone is afraid of making themselves vulnerable. You know? It's about baby steps though. And uh, I tell you what. You did a pretty good job of letting me in just now. So, maybe there's hope for you yet.



"Addie you were right, with the right person it just does flow."  - Zoe to Addie



George Tucker will you do us all a favor and break-up with Lemon already? You and Zoe are perfect for each other. No offense to you Wade. And I intentionally want you to be offended Lemon.






1 comment:

Jez_Simplified said...

one of the most kilig scene so far.. :D plus a very good soundtrack.. :))