Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daddy Issues for Dummies


Wade: Most people would have given up on him when they found out he had a fiancé.

Zoe: Not me. The more unavailable they are, the better I like them. There's probably a book on it "Daddy Issues for Dummies".


Zoe: Hey, I heard about your dad.

George: Yeah, well uhm, he's gonna be okay, he's got a good surgeon.

Zoe: But now you have a great one. I called my father, he'll be here tomorrow.


Finally, a Zoe and George moment (again)! My eyes were welling up in this episode, not because of Zoe and George's moment, silly. It's because I had, rather have the same issue with my own father. And I must admit it pains me watching what seemed to be a snippet of my life on TV. I just hope this show won't be a one season wonder.


(Sorry for the crappy screen caps, I'm an amateur when it comes to this.)

No comments: