Monday, April 10, 2006

9 Days (Nights?) and Still Counting...



I'm not making a countdown for my birthday but I'm making this countdown for my first long vacation since i started working. I'm really excited to be going home again after so many months. I missed everyone there... and I'm also dying to sleep again in my room back in the province, I missed everything there... from food, to friends, sites and memories. I am really anticipating for the day that I'll be able to smell and savor my mom and grandma's cooking, the hugs and cuddles from my grandpa and my cute little nieces, my titas' free shopping sprees, my kulitan with my girl cousins and endless conversation with my girl buddies in high school and college. And how can i forget the very special mother and daughter bonding that we usually had when i was still there. I really love spending time with my mom, i love spending a lazy afternoon with her in her bedroom or in the veranda of our house talking about anything and everything under the sun.

Anyway, before that most awaited trip is also my special day, my natal day. I'm going to celebrate it first in the province with my family and maybe i'll just have a post celebration with my officemates when i get back here.

Here are some stuff that i dreamt of for my day:
(some are impossible, or should i say... everything in this list is impossible!)
  1. A cellphone and washing machine in one. I'm dying to have this kind of gadget coz i really hate doing the laundry, and i don't want to be spending my monthly allowance for the laundromat forever, so if ever i have this gizmo i 'll be able to save and maybe I'll find doing the laundry fun, coz I'll also be able to do the thing that i love doing, texting of course!
  2. I want to have a private plane so that i would be able to fly to any place that i wanted to be at any time of the day.
  3. I'm not thinking about owning or having shares in the World Bank coz i know its impossible, Central Bank of the Phils. will do.
  4. Also, i want to own an island in Seychelles or the Maldives so i can bring my friends there to have some skinny dipping(of course we will get there with my private plane).
  5. I want to have my own version of 'food choices' in my house... I'll throw a house party daily.
  6. I want to put up Philippine Disneyland, so it won't be hard for those less fortunate to enjoy such kind of theme park and so i can easily treat those street children to this kind of place. I empathized their deprivation of so many things.
  7. I would also put up a school for them.
  8. a mall/clothing line named after me
  9. and lastly.... be prince William's special someone! hahahahhaha

These are so impossible, but if any of these will come true... it would be a GREAT/HUGE bonus!

Anyway, here's my realistic list:

  1. Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho.
  2. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson.
  3. A birthday card (made by the giver/sender).
  4. Birthday greetings from my friends.
  5. A phone call/an SMS will do.
  6. Birthday kiss/beso.
  7. Any Kamiseta stuff, coz you know i'm a Kamiseta addict/fanatic.
  8. If Only DVD/CD i have the OST CD but i want the movie too!
  9. Ooops, i almost forgot... i want chocolates too!
  10. Finally... a great time with my friends on that day.

It doesn't matter if I don't get all of those what i really wanted to have on that day are those in numbers 4 to 6. that's more realistic and more intimate (for me).

Hope you got some ideas now on what to give me on my birthday.... I'll be waiting... :)