Monday, April 3, 2006

20 Random Facts About Me:

1. I love the beach, whether its just sight seeing,swimming or just idling along the shore. I just love the feeling of warm sand touching my feet and the ocean breeze caressing my face.

2. I love anything cold, not just cold but ice cold,even frozen! I can stand a day without taking anything but ice cubes! Wahahaha! I also love shaved ice, ice cream,...any frozen thing that's edible and any that my tummy can take.

3. I love taking pictures (of myself), even at the most inconvenient circumstances (e.g. after an accident) and the most unusual places(e.g.bathroom).

4. I do paint, and nature is my favorite subject. I also do sketching sometimes.

5. I hate boy bands... i don't like the way they project themselves. And i think its not their music that makes them famous, but only their faces/looks.

6. My day isn't complete if I don't get to read anything.

7. I love shopping for clothes, I'm a Kamiseta fanatic/addict. In fact i got a Denim VIP card!No matter what mall i'm into i make sure that my first visited shop will always be Kamiseta.:)

8. I love amusement/theme parks. I love all the rides. When i go to theme parks i always buy the ride-all-you-can ticket.

9. Nature tripping...

10. I'm into food trips, i love pigging or should i say dining out with my best buddies. I used to cut classes in college just to eat! :)

11. I don't eat grass (read as: veggies)

12. I love bacon and ham for breakfast, and i don't eat egg yolks, i only eat the egg whites.

13. I'm a tv addict, i can stay up the whole night just watching TV.

14. I can't sleep without taking a bath before slumbering, and i can't sleep with the lights on.

15. I love eating chips and drinking soda, but I'm trying to cut down my soda intake. unfortunately, i always falter.

16. I wanna go to Seychelles, and the Maldives. i wanna go skinny dipping there.

17. I'm a Prince William fanatic. Heheheh

18. I play lawn tennis, and i do wall climb sometimes.

19. I wanna go bungee jumping.

20. I wanna tour around the globe.