Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Day Before Christmas

It's a day after my brother's birthday, a day before Christmas, I am sick and I am here in the office working. I am really sick, I was down with fever since Friday and I also have this terrible dry cough and this runny nose but it's not enough reason for me not to be here working, and to think today is my rest day. See how lucky I can get this Christmas?

Anyway, mom arrived last night just in time for my brother's birthday celebration. We had a very intimate family dinner, minus the dad. I already accepted the fact that when I speak of 'family' it's just and will always be me, my mom and my brother. I'm not bitter, I'm only stating facts.

And later tonight we're going up to Antipolo, we'll be celebrating Christmas with my mom's cousin's family. I know it will be fun! Last year I wasn't able to celebrate Christmas with my mom, we celebrated it with my dad and his family but this year it will be different. We're going to celebrate Christmas with mom again. I am looking forward to it. I don't know if dad will remember us tomorrow, I'm hoping that he will but I'm not expecting.. It's a different thing.

Anyway, so much of the drama it's only 11 hours before Christmas. I should be going home now.

Have a merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: