Friday, December 29, 2006

Post Christmas Post

How did you spend your christmas?

I spent mine at my aunt's house in Antipolo, we really had a great time! All fun! We had a great feast too! There were lots of food. We also had our DVD marathon of Princess Hours! Hahaha! This is my favorite Korean series now after My Girl, the story is great, it's like a modern-day Cinderella but with a HUGE twist! (Is it just me or I've been really using this 'HUGE' word?) Hehehe Anyway, we also went to my cousin's friend's resort on the night of the 25th, it's somewhere in Teresa in Antipolo. We had drinking spree, my relatives had their videoke moments and some cousins went swimming. I was only indulged on my texting spree and some booze. Though I was sick since the 22nd, it didn't hinder me to have fun still. But on the 26th my body gave up, I thought I only had the ordinary fever and cough, and clogged and runny nose alternating. But I found out I was already down with flu, I was really, really sick. And because of that I wasn't able to come with my office buddies on their post Christmas Happening in a hotel in Manila. I was really sad, if only I could get out from the hospital and take my dextrose with me to the hotel, I might have done it. Hahaha! The receptionist in the hotel might think that I went to the wrong place("Miss hindi po ito hospital, hotel po itong napuntahan n'yo!") Hahaha it would be fun! But I know I can't do it... I really felt I missed half of my life. I don't want them to elaborate what they did that time coz I don't want to feel bad and sad, but I know for sure they had lots and lots of fun just judging on the pictures they took. Sigh.

Anyway, I was discharged from the hospital 27th after lunch, but my officemate called me that no one will man the shift that night so I was forced to report for work. See how lucky a person can get? Another reason to sigh. I didn't really feel well that time but I had no choice. I didn't help myself that night, I dozed off, three hours I think. Heheheh. That's the price they had to pay for making work at a bad shape. heheheh. Good thing there was a 3-hour downtime so I had the license to have my nap time. Thank god, I'm still born lucky. Heheheh.

I'm now in the office, but on a day shift again! I'm not so sick, just a little cold. I'm so excited now, I can't wait till the night of the 30th because we're leaving! Yehey! And after tomorrow I'll have my vacation leave and I'll be out of the office for nine days straight!

And oh.. it's almost my blog's anniversary. Kristinions will be turning one! Yippeee! Can't believe I've gone blogging this far...

Have a happy new year everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww sad.. d bale me next time pa! EK daw tayu! weeee! :D sana matuloy ;))

Anonymous said...

Oi, wag mo akong nililinlang... asan na yung pastillas mo?