Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Christmas Wishlist

It's already the 12th, 13 more days to go before christmas. I just can't wait for that day. Anyway, since it's almost christmas I'll write here some things I wanted for the holidays.


1. I want to have those two books by (surprise) Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist and By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept, Lauren Weisberger's Everyone Worth Knowing and Mitch Albom's For One More Day. I know I wrote it before that I already got these books, unfortunately, I lost them. I was in this coffee shop and I think I left my bagful of books there. How sad... Though I already read those books I'll still be very happy if I'll get to keep a copy of those.


2. A coin purse, I really want to have a coin purse. I had one but my cousin took it from me, literally. She was like inlove with my coin purse when she saw it and she just got all my pennies out from the purse and place it in a plastic-like purse, or whatever you call it and she took my coin purse like it was hers. But I know somebody got me a purse already, was it you K'Anne? (assuming)


3. A necklace from Tiffany's. Calling the attention of mom and bro... I'm still expecting to have that gift before the holidays. Hehehe. Demanding!


4. Season 1 DVD of The Hills, I don't know I'm not really fond of reality shows but I just love that show. I'm hoping that Season 2 will be airing soon. Go Lauren! Also, I'm some kind of a Nick fanatic so Zoey 101 and Unfabulous will do. Don't laugh! I know it's a teenybopper show, but who cares I enjoy watching those shows! (walang pakialamanan) I watch Laguna Beach too. I like Lauren but I also like Kristin though she's being a beyotch at times.



That's it! But I don't really care if I won't have any of those. I just want to have a good time during the holidays with family and freinds. A christmas card, a phone call, a text and an e-mail will be greatly appreciated.

No comments: