Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last Post for 2006?

This would probably be my last entry for this month and this year, in case I won't be able to update tomorrow. I'm here at work spending the last 3 minutes of my shift blogging (after spending more than 8 hours of watching Princess Hours:p). We are leaving tonight, we are going to celebrate new year's eve at the wedding/honeymoon island of Santorini in Greece. I've been dying to be on that island since the first time I heard about it. From the leaflet that I've got the view is very breathtaking! I'll be taking tons of pictures there! Hehehe. I had a good start this 2006, and I hope to beat that on 2007 if not maybe just as good as this year will be perfectly fine. It's only 5 hours before our departure time. My bags are all packed and I'm ready to go! (humming Leaving on a Jetplane

)
See you all tomorrow if not, just next year! Wheheheh! If I'll be able to log tomorrow, I'll write about our trip and some recap on what happened this year.

I'm off the office... Ciao!

Have a Happy, Happy New Year! :D

No comments: