Monday, February 19, 2007

It's Getting Better

It's getting better each day, and I'm getting better with this too. Night shifts and no RDs are fine for me now, it's like I'm getting used to it. It's like a new habit for me, and I'm really getting better. I'm quite surprised because I don't whine about this kind of stuff now. I have accepted this lifestyle with arms wide open, I've learned to embrace it. Sleeping at daytime for me now is not a big deal anymore, I even have longer sleeping hours and I get to do the things I always wanted to do these past months. And no RDs? That's perfectly fine for me... I don't have enough time to be just bumming around, or just idling. And I don't get to think about anything. I'm living every single moment of my life now. I now focus on today and tomorrow and I no longer linger on the past. For quite sometime, I can say that I changed the way I lived my life. This is so great for me. And night shifts and no RDs for me makes time flies so quickly. And with this kind of life, I'm beginning to have a better perspective and appreciate simple things and joys of each day. I'm wondering why I wasn't able to see clearly before, my life was blurry. I am really thankful for this.

And I'm also considering patching some things up with my dad... My step sister sent me a message the other day, wanting me and my brother to visit them in Fairview. I almost said yes, but on second thought.. I think I'm not yet ready. Is there really a 'not ready' in patching up differences in one's family? Don't get me wrong but I don't think I can handle more drama and stress in my life now. Though I miss them a lot, my father and his cooking, my step siblings and the house helps there.

I don't want to hurry things... I want it to go slowly but surely. ..

No comments: