Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Week Never Ends For Me

I've been working for two weeks now, night shift, no RDs, and also my 4th night of working alone. Which means, I have my own time, I do everything my way, also I'll be the sole person to blame when something/everything goes wrong. Good thing, good luck's been with me. I'm not really complaining about this... In fact, I see it now as a blessing in disguise.. I'll earn more because of the night differential and RDOT! Yey! Can't wait till it's pay day! And also I'll get all the reason in this world to take a break from work next week, since I've been working non-stop! I'm also thankful for these RDOTs because I was able to watch all the Heroes episodes that I missed, and I was also able to watch Smallville's most recent episode. I'm excited on both series' upcoming episodes.

I am also excited 'coz Bridge to Terabithia will be showing soon, on the 21st to be exact. And we have plans of watching that movie on the first day of showing. Though I always tell myself not to be very excited about it because the movie might disappoint me. Because most books that I've read that were filmed were not that good. Maybe I expected to much, but I also understand that not every part of the book will be captured on film because the film will only run for about a couple of hours and they won't be able to put every single detail on it. But I'm still hoping that they will make a good film, that's worth the penny I'm going to pay to watch it.

Anyway, I'm going back to work.. Monitoring the dialer, YM, listening to music, reading an e-book and etc... That's work for me! :p

I'll leave you with one of the lines from Bridge to Terabithia, "Close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open". Hope you had a good weekend everyone! I didn't have a good one, simply because I never had a weekend. The week never ends for me, busy bee! :p

No comments: