Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Boyfriends and Bestfriends

I just watched the latest episode of The Hills and I can't help myself not to make an entry about it. I can relate to it. Last week it was about team The Hills girls versus team Spencer. And now it's a match between Heidi and Spencer versus Lauren. I was ok with the idea of Heidi and Spencer getting back in each other's arms, though Spencer is not really the kind of guy I would like to go out with. He's some kind of a jerk. But if Heidi's happy with him then let her be, but I also want Heidi to understand Lauren, and listen to what she says about them being together and about Spencer being the cheater that he is. It's like their friendship is at stake with Heidi dating douchebag Spencer.

It's so sad when you know that your bestfriend's boyfriend is cheating on her and you tell her about it and she doesn't believe you. And sometimes she even take it against you. I've been in that kind of drama. And my friend thinks that I don't understand her and doesn't want to see her happy. And her boyfriend also constantly telling my bestfriend that I was just making up stories to ruin their relationship, and that I'm not being a true friend to my bestfriend. He even told her that I was just jealous of them because they were happy and thinks that I envy her because I just broke up with my cheating boyfriend that time. It is really disappointing to know that my bestfriend doesn't believe me and have chosen her cheating boyfriend over me when the whole world is telling her that her boyfriend is a jerk, nah its too harsh, ok a player. I was upset because I don't want to see her making the same mistakes that I did. I know what and how it feels like being cheated and being manipulated. And I really don't want our friendship to end because of a guy who's not even worth a cent. We've been there for each other for almost forever and in just a snap her boyfriend would take that away. We almost outgrown each other, but after some time my bestfriend woke up and realize that her boyfriend isn't worth our friendship. I was glad that she finally saw the light, but I was also sad because she have to learn it the hard way, even harder. When we fixed things up, she asked me "what was I thinking? I believed my boyfriend for three months over my bestfriend for forever!". I told her that was just a bump in our friendship, to test each other's trust. And now we're still bestfriends, though we don't see each other on a daily basis but we know in our hearts that we are friends and no one can tear us apart, even boyfriends!

I also bumped into a video in dailymotion, Tyra Banks Show and the guests were the The Hills Girls. Here it is...


the hills - the tyra banks show.

No comments: