Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Merci... Gracias... Salamat... Thank You...

This entry is about the things that makes me feel alive. I feel so happy and grateful for everything that happened, is happening and will happen in my life. I have a good job, but I'll also have a great job after I quit my current job. :p I have great friends around me. I know I can call on them anytime that I need them, and I also get to hang out with them as often as I want/can. I feel so blessed for having a great family too! They were and will always be there for me. They share my ups and downs. They laugh when I laugh and they also cry when I feel bad. They all share my sentiments.

I know all people are thankful for those three that I've mentioned, but now I'll be thanking some things that we thought that are "just things" in our house, we see them plainly, but as plain as they may seem to you these things make my day and define the way I live my life.

I am also grateful for all the things that I have, I feel like I deserve them all, not only that I worked hard to earn or have them, but those things also makes me happy. I am thankful for my bed 'coz even I sleep at daytime I still feel comfortable lying on it, also special thanks to my soft pillows and my warm blanket. They all make my sleeping time special. I am thankful for our little idiot box at home, that little thing accompanies me when I'm home alone and bored. My dear laptop, who puts up with me the whole night when sleep refuses to visit me. And for my mobile phone who always helps me to get connected with the people I care about. I am also thankful for my piled up laundry, because that means I have enough clothes to wear. I am also thankful for my books they bring me to places that I have never been and they let me meet people that I never imagined meeting in the real world. They made me feel the things that I never felt in my entire life, and also made me feel how it feels like being in other people's shoes. For my COSMO magazines, that keeps me updated on everything that's happening and for keeping me motivated in everything that I do, and the best part of that is making me feel how fun it is being a girl... Oops, I think that's the slogan of Kamiseta.... Anyway, also a shout out to my alarm clock that goes off that means that I'm still alive and will be able to get up, get dress and go to work. And for my pen and paper that doesn't complain when sometimes all I do is just scribble on them. And for my paintbrushes and water colors that are even harder than a rock now... they remind me that I know how to appreciate things and is capable of painting them on a piece of canvass.

There are a lot of things that I am thankful for... for the MTV's The Hills, for Lauren and the girls for living up my Hollywood dream, which I came to finally accept that it will forever be a dream. For the 'The OC' people, for Smallville who gives me the illusion that super heroes exist. For the charmed ones, they made me realize that not all witches are bad.. In fact, I sometimes dream of being one of them. Oh my... I didn't realize that there so many things that I should be thankful for... If I'll go on I think it'll take me days to enumerate all the things that I'm thankful for. How about you? What are the things that you are grateful of?

No comments: