Sunday, June 24, 2007

Easily Stuffed

I am so not born for eat-all-you-can restos. Last week, my brother's friend invited me for a father's day dinner, of course that's with her dad. And you've guessed it right we went to an eat-all-you-can restaurant along West Ave. The food was so great! The only problem is that I can't eat that much... Before dinner, I already mapped out a plan which is getting only a little of every dish that I don't get to eat everyday. In fact, I went as planned but after eating only a little less than plateful I was already full. And when I say full I mean already bloated. I didn't get the chance to go back to the buffet table, it was so sad seeing all those sumptuous dish and not being able to take advantage of all the food that are being served. Sigh. My brother's friend and her cousins went to the buffet table more than thrice I think, but I only went there once. That is so sad man! And you can imagine me dragging myself to the dessert table, literally forcing to stuff some tasty desserts on my stomach. That was the first time that I didn't feel good eating desserts at all. It felt like any minute my tummy would burst open! It was really hard for me. I know what I did was sort of a gluttony but what can I do with all those tasty treats around me? And I was supposed to eat all that I can! I really don't know why I get easily stuffed these days, I used to be a monster when it comes to eating. What could have happened to me? Do you think there's something wrong with me? Anyway, after that dinner I only had one conclusion: I am not born for eat-all-you-can restos.

No comments: