Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happiness

I got this forwarded message from a friend this morning:

"We can be happy anytime once we understand that the only place we'll ever find genuine happiness... is right inside us. Happiness begins at the point of acceptance: the point when we stop questioning why life can't be perfect and just accept the world the way it is."

I couldn't agree more with this. It seems very simple yet very complicated. It's hard, even harder. I myself is not even sure if I'll be able to get to the point of acceptance soon. There are still lots of questions on my mind, there are so many cobwebs on my room that I can barely see the light coming in from the outside of the window. But tell you, this is an improvement because last time my room was totally dark, there's more than enough cobwebs that blocked the light that goes in through my window.

I am not in a hurry, I know in time I'll be able to clear everything. After cleaning everything I'll have my walls repainted and a total make-over for my room and it'll be as good as new.

Just want to thank all the people who's been there for me since day 1, my mom, I owe you big time. Thanks so much, really appreciate it. And thanks Ryan for the message, I miss you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so right! I love your blog, i've been reading your past pposts for almost a week now. god bless you!