Sunday, June 24, 2007

Second Most Expensive City in the World

I think I can never say "ahnnyonghaseo" this year. I've read it on Yahoo! that Seoul is the second most expensive city in the world. And that means that if I want to treat my mom for a trip to Korea I need to save more than I do. I really want to visit Korea, I want to see Jeju island, and the teddy bear museum there, I heard it is the largest (teddy bear museum) in the world. And I just love everything about Korea, hmmm maybe everything I saw on the Korean series that I've seen, I guess. Imagine how expensive is the cost of living in Seoul, living there is more expensive than living in San Francisco, LA, NYC even London or Paris! Haaayyyy... I just wish my mom or brother will bail me out in spending for the trip this year, it's my only chance to get there. But you know I would really like it and it would really mean much to me if I'll be paying for the trip because I never went to a trip that I've paid for (except for local trips/getaways which I often paid for myself but there were also times that I've asked my mom and bro for a little help). It would be an accomplishment for me being able to bring my mom to a place without her spending a cent... err she'll be spending a little too but not that much coz I want to pay for almost everything, except shopping.

I just wish that I'll be able to go to Korea if not this year... then someday... somehow....

No comments: