Tuesday, May 31, 2011

13 Things I Don't Like #2

I'm only on the 2nd of the 13 things I don't like but I'm already running out of ideas. It's so hard to make a list like this when you like almost everything! At the top of my head the 2nd on my list will be....

#2 Waking up early/or before the alarm goes off


I'm definitely not a morning person! I could stay wide awake all night every night if I had to, but I just can't wake up early. It's a surprise that I still get to work on time when I'm on the morning shift. It's hard for me to wake up early as I don't like going to bed early, and I don't know how other people get by with just at least 4 hours of sleep, but I just can't. I need at least 7 hours of sleep. Also I don't like waking up before the alarm goes off. Alarm clocks were invented for a reason, right? Let them do their jobs. Like this morning I woke up at 4:23AM and my alarm's set at 4:30. 7 precious minutes of sleep just went down the drain! I ended up resetting my alarm to 4:50AM and so I had to rush my bathing and all just to get to work at 6AM.

Each night before I go to sleep I keep telling myself to literally get up when my alarm goes off to not rush, but no matter how I coach myself I just don't have the willpower.

No comments: